Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So it's been about two weeks since I last wrote. Since then Terry died, the pope died, and I've had an excellent vacation in sunny Las Vegas/California. I can honestly say that I'm quite glad that these things have finally come to rest. That doesn't mean that I'm glad they're dead, but I got tired of hearing about people argue about the quality of life and musing on the possibilities surrounding this woman. It was boring and self-rightious. So glad it's over.

As for the pope. Again, probably someone who I would have liked personally, but completely disagreed with in so many ways. He seemed nice enough, but I can't say that I had an easy time reconcilling that "nice enough" with his beliefs. Again, not to say that I'm glad that he's gone, but at least he's no longer dealing with a extremely difficult life . . . sound familiar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home