Thursday, February 03, 2005

I've got a message for all you business motherfuckers who put the word "Thanks" at the end of an email that reads:

I hope that your head gets crushed in a vise while you work on this meaningless project for me because I personally find satisfaction in crushing your ambitions and life between my thumb and index finger. I'll be very disappointed if this request doesn't ruin your night and weekend.

Thanks,
Carol


Or even more frustrating:

I haven't even remotely considered what impact this will have on anything that your working on (even though I already know what you are working on), or your mental wellbeing, but could you take an hour or two out of your day to come over and blow me.

Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks,
Greg


Please stop saying thank you. Because every time you do, I curse your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home