Friday, September 30, 2005

CNN.com - Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime - Sep 30, 2005 I believe it's conservatives who are saying that liberals are racist these days? Well, this clearly shows what an accepting, wonderfully tolerant group conservatives really are. This is the kind of person that they breed, clearly. Someone who won't appologize for saying that all black babies, if aborted, would reduce crime. That sounds just like Hitler's eugenics programs. Thanks Bill, for letting us know what your conservative GOP really stands for: racism and intollerance. See, conservatives cannot exist in a free society, because they DON'T BELIEVE IN FREEDOM. They believe in some perverse evangelical homogonized dystopia. It's getting clearer by the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Laurence, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on golf course real estate on waterfront, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about golf course real estate on waterfront.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home